Full Plate Thursday 4-12-12




Welcome to Full Plate Thursday, I hope all of you had a great week end of Celebration.  Did you notice all the beautiful flowers as you were coming in the gate today. Spring is surely all around us and the weather has been beautiful.  I just love seasonal food's and am looking forward to see what you have brought for the party today so lets get started, I'm hungry how about you? Thank you so much for coming today your visit is always so special to me and hope you will come back real soon!

This Is How I Filled My Plate Last Week
Easter Brunch
Dutch Baby with Lemon Sugar  at  My Carolina Kitchen
Stuffed French Toast  at  A Crafty Cook
Asparagus and Bacon Quiche  at Go Ahead...Take A Bite
Spring Vegetable Cheesy Breakfast Bake   at Cupcakes and Kale Chips
Resurrection Rolls  at A Pinch of Joy  Orange Glory Rolls  at All is Amazing
Peach clafoutis at Creative Kitchen

The Easter Egg Hunt
Edible Easter Basket at Mrs Happy Homemaker
Cracked Dyed Hardboiled Eggs at Newlyweds
Hat Cookies   at Pat's Pink Apron  Bunny Lofthouse Cookies at Flavors by Four
Blue Bunnies  at The Seven Year Cottage
Easter Egg Surprise Cookies  at Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
Bee and Flower Easter Cookies  at Mrs. Fox's Sweets 
Oreo Truffle Easter Eggs  at Making Memories
Buttercream Easter Cupcakes  at Mere Thoughts from a Mommy of Boys

If You Helped To Fill My Plate Last Week Please Take The Red Plate Home
The Code Is On The Side Bar

Full Plate Thursday Background Story
When we were young and just starting out in life sometimes we did not have a lot of money. Most of our friends were having to stretch the dollars at the end of the month just like us. My girlfriends and I decided that we would pool our food for some of the evening meals right before payday... the last week of the month. I have some of the fondest memories from those days. We would all bring our food together and we had some great food and great fellowship. We would get the food on the table and everything ready, someone would bless the food and then the hostess would say "come fill your plate".
I have just a few suggestions before you leave your dish and fill your plate.
  • Link directly to YOUR RECIPE  and not to your web page.  
  • Scroll down to the button that says "click here to enter"
  • You will be asked to give your URL ( which will be your direct link to your post), the name of your recipe, and your email which we will not be able to see.
  • Then you will be asked to select a thumbnail from your post that will be uploaded to your entry.
  • Please include a link back to Full Plate Thursday, somewhere on your post. We will give you a gentle reminder if you forget...
  • Please leave me a comment before you leave the page and let me know that you are here, I want to be a good hostess.
  • Don't forget to visit with all the others, after all that is part of the fellowship that makes it so much fun, in addition to all the good food of course...
  • Grab The Full Plate Button if you like and take it home with you.
  • Now God Bless you and your food and everyone fill your plate!
Thank You So Much For Coming Today and Come Back Soon!
Miz Helen
Miz Helen

Cookbook Author, Recipe Developer, Organic Gardner.


Comments

  1. Miz Helen, I have shared Paradise Cheesecake. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I shared a recipe for Courgette Al Dante! and roasted eggs. Also, an article about the red meat study from Harvard, and an article about the new “healthier” hotdogs.

    Join the fun! My giveaway for a set of 3 bamboo cutting boards!

    http://realfoodforager.com/giveaway-set-of-3-bamboo-cutting-boards-20-00-value/

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting each week! It's fun to share with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my Orange Glory Rolls. This week I have linked up a family favorite, Beef 'n Broccoli. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miz Helen, I'm sharing a babka, tilapia and peanut butter krispie eggs. I hope you have a good rest of the week. Thanks for being such a gracious hostess!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting, Miz Helen! I hope you had a fabulous Easter!! Enjoy my muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Miz Helen! Thanks for hosting! This is only my second week here, but I am loving checking in and getting new recipes for the week. Hope you had a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Miz Helen, this week I'm sharing my Carrot and Cardamom Soup w/ Coconut Milk and Roasted Asparagus w/ Garlic and Ghee. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Miz Helen
    Thank you for hosting, and have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Miz Helen, I hope you had a lovely Easter! I made my grain free and dairy free sponge cakes for the family this year and everyone gave them the thumbs up, so I thought I would share them here today.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Miz Helen! I'm so happy that I was able to help fill your plate for Easter with my quiche! I've brought along two of MY Easter brunch dishes to share today ~ Creamy Pinto-Cado Dip and Sausage, Bell Pepper and Leek Strata. Thank you so much for hosting another wonderful Full Plate Thursday. I hope you have an amazing rest of the week and weekend! ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great recipes this week! We linked up a wonderful German dish today. Come visit and sit a spell!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fabulous recipes this week. So glad you liked my Dutch Baby with Lemon Sugar. Thanks so much for hosting.

    Today I brought Tomato & Crispy Prosciutto Bruschetta - perfect for a small plate lunch or a filling appetizer. I've used plum tomatoes that you cook slightly and that taste sweet, so you don't have to wait for summer.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  14. Again so many fabulous recipes! I brought my Greek Easter cookies. Thanks for hosting, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I linked up some yummy and HEALTHY Kale Dip that my kids adore....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for hosting this link party! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am SOOO sorry...I just linked up my flea market finds to your recipe party. Please forgive me and feel free to delete it!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for another great party, Miz Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for hosting, Miz Helen! Everything looks sooooo good!
    I've linked up two this week:
    1. Crock Pot Hoppin' John
    2. Why I Don't Soak Grains

    Have a great day!

    ~Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for including my Bunny Lofthouse Cookies in your Easter Egg Hunt. Everything looks so good! I have linked up Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks so much for hosting Miz Helen :) Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for hosting again this week Miz Helen. I always love browsing all the links for new recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Miz Helen! So glad to be back and linking up with your great party!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Miz Helen,
    Thank you for hosting. I am late today, with Hot Cross Buns.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for filling your plate with my blue bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for hosting Miz Helen! I linked up my Gluten-Free Butternut Mac and Cheese recipe this week. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks so much for hosting Miz Helen. Today I am sharing my Bean and Ham soup. You have a wonderful day! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hope April is treating you well, Miz Helen. Thanks for hosting another great round-up!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This was may first time to your site! It is great. Thank you. I will be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great recipes this week! Thanks so much for hosting Miz Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy Thursday Miz Helen,

    This week I am sharing 3 healthy, fun recipes:

    (1) Strawberry Almond Ice Cream (SCD friendly, cane-sugar free, dairy free, soy free)

    http://www.thetastyalternative.com/2012/04/strawberry-almond-ice-cream-scd.html

    (2) Baked Apple and Cranberry Breakfast Crumble (SCD friendly, grain free, dairy free, cane-sugar free)

    http://www.thetastyalternative.com/2012/04/baked-apple-with-cranberries-crisp-my.html

    (3) Allergy-Friendly Coconut Pineapple Cupcakes (common tree nut free, dairy free, gluten free, egg free, soy free, gum free, cane-sugar free)

    http://www.thetastyalternative.com/2012/04/pineapple-coconut-cupcakes.htm

    Have a great rest of your week,
    --Amber

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for hosting and thanks for featuring my stuffed French Toast

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you so much for adding my Resurrection Rolls to your Red Plate! Great party as always -- lots of wonderful dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for hosting Miz Helen! I posted our easy homemade cappuccino using a french press to create the milky frothy goodness. Have a great weekend!
    natalie

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for the feature! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks again Helen for the great selections. I always look forward to Thursdays and you blog party! I posted a link to a few of my favorite healthy recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks for the party! I appreciate your efforts in hosting! I linked up my Pizza Casserole and Crumb Top Blueberry muffins. Have a Happy Friday and a great weekend too! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  38. I see a quiche in my near future! Happy Weekend:@)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Miz Helen,
    I've linked up a delicious Focaccia bake! Thank you for hosting! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am making that brownie tart this weekend! It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thanks so much for hosting. I shared a Grain-Free Carrot Cake Pancakes recipe. They are so delicious and easy to make. Thanks again. ~ Emily @ Recipes to Nourish

    http://recipestonourish.blogspot.com/2012/04/grain-free-carrot-cake-pancakes.html

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thanks for featuring my cupcakes, Miz Helen! Everything looks amazing. My garden is growing, so I hope to have some garden fresh recipes up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thanks for hosting- so fun to share and see others' dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Miz Helen I hope you're enjoying the weekend. this week I've shared a delicious pork steak recipe, thank you for hosting!

    Bridget xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your visit has been very special. I look forward to your comments, they are like opening little gifts. Thank you for stopping by and hurry back!
Miz Helen