Whats For Dinner Next Week 11-11-12

We are having the most beautiful fall days, just perfect for taking long walks in the woods and  having some quiet time with nature.  Sometimes we are so caught up in our busy life that we need to have a time out, take a deep breath and enjoy the day.  We are going to several Fall Festivals this week end, they are always so much fun and of course I always find some little something for someones special Christmas Stocking.  I am just leaving for a short walk in the woods come and go with me and we'll catch up with all your news.


Sunday

Roasted Spicy Butternut and Sweet Potatoes

Brussels Sprouts Salad with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette



Monday
Butter Beans
Oven Fried Potatoes
Green Tossed Salad
Left Over
Chocolate Pie

Mashed Potatoes

Wednesday
Baby Bella Steak Bake 


Creamed Garlic Cauliflower
Tossed Green Salad
Texas Toast

Thursday

Friday

Baked Tilapia Cakes 

 Roasted Root Vegetables
Kale and Apple Salad
Garlic Bread Sticks
Olive Oil and Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies 


Saturday
Wa Hoo!
Date Night
We Are Off To The City

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a walk with me today.  I sure hope you have a great week and hope to see you at Full Plate Thursday.
Peace and Joy,

Miz Helen
Miz Helen

Cookbook Author, Recipe Developer, Organic Gardner.


Comments

  1. Your menu looks wonderful!
    ( I want to try the chocolate cream pie! ) =)

    I hope you are having a wonderful Fall Season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my Pumpkin Cheesecake with Caramel Pecan Glazing
    I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tilapia cakes - what a delicious idea! You're right, they're the perfect dish for those with shellfish allergies!! Luckily, my daughter just tested fine for shellfish, but I am going to try this recipe nonetheless. YUM!

    Enjoy the Fall Festivals and have a fun date night!

    -Devin

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a delicious menu lined up for next week. Enjoy the Fall festival and have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miz Helen, I wish I could take a walk in the woods with you, only it wouldn't be so quiet as we'd be talking up a storm! Your menu sounds wonderful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicious menu! Hope you enjoy the festivals, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so amazing! What a menu. I haven't thought that far ahead and I know without a doubt it isn't going to be a delish as this! I will just have to drop by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am off to check out the recipe for olive oil & sea salt cookies. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That chocolate cream pie looks decadent. The olive oil and sea salt cookies sound trendy and I'd eat one but I'm afraid to cook my own whole batch...hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your visit has been very special. I look forward to your comments, they are like opening little gifts. Thank you for stopping by and hurry back!
Miz Helen